Art & Print Producer
As a Producer, my goal is to work with the team to deliver final creative artwork that everyone is proud of. The project needs to come in on time and on budget and the process needs to be as seamless as possible. Simply put, as a producer, I use my resources to figure out how to get the job done and to find the smoothest path to get there.
Things I have (proudly) done:
• Produced award winning and other important (but not glamorous) projects for clients, internal company initiatives and new business presentations.
• Managed a department of 22 producers in an advertising agency and was responsible for all staffing decisions, personnel reviews and budgets.
• Oversaw all operations for an in-house photo studio for agency and client-related projects.
• Established guidelines and procedures for internal department organization. Coordinated with all teams to improve communication and process for more efficient workflow.
Where I have (proudly) worked:
FREELANCE ART & PRINT PRODUCER:
May 2015 - Present
Facebook, Gyro, Eleven, Heat, Turner Duckworth, Attention Span Media, Salesforce, BSSP, 215 McCann, barrettSF and Goodby Silverstein & Partners
• Projects: Produced advertising projects for Facebook, Dell, HP, Visa, Virgin America, Samsung, LG, Mitsubishi, Rao’s, Salesforce, Cost Plus World Market, Sutter Health, XBOX, Workday, One Medical and Paypal. Produced two booklets: “Future of Sports” and “Future of Medicine”.
FREELANCE PROJECT MANAGER & PRINT PRODUCER: September 2016 - December 2016 and January 2019 - July 2019
• Project: Out-of-home launch campaign for Facebook “LIVE” in the US and the UK.
• Project: Packaging and in-box documentation for Portal launch in Canada, Europe, New Zealand and Australia.
DIRECTOR OF ART & PRINT PRODUCTION: April 2004 - May 2015 Executive Art & Print Producer: April 1998 - April 2004
Art & Print Producer: June 1988 - April 1998
Goodby Silverstein & Partners
• Projects (to name a few):
Art produced photo shoots with celebrities, cars, cruise ships, food and computers. Produced magazine and newspaper ads and inserts, out-of-home postings, books, brochures, posters, a brand ambassador event, an art show, too many t-shirts to count, hundreds of presentation materials and a popcorn truck.
• Clients (to name a few): Chevrolet, Sprint, NBA, Elizabeth Arden, Subway, Comcast, Clover, Golden Gate National Parks Conservancy, Seagate, Women’s Tennis Association, Adobe, Nike, Pony, Saturn, Crystal Cruise Line, Banana Republic, Royal Viking Line, Isuzu